[hylafax-users] Typerules for email2fax gateway

Firstly thanks to all those that answer questions and all those that work on this project.

My question is about typerules.  Does anyone have a good tutorial for creating new typerules or a place to look up  already written typerules?

I am looking to make them for all MS office products so I can handle them as attachments in an email to the fax server.

Thanks,

--

Dave Finnerty,  Unix System Administrator

The Casey Group: a business and technology services company

Address: 77 East Halsey Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054

WEB: http://www.caseygrp.com/

Phone: 973.299.4737 Cell: 973-668-8559

Email: DFinnerty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions