[hylafax-users] Error/Quality Testing?

What is the best way to test a Hylafax based system to determine why some inbound faxes are failing to come through?  One telecom consultant recommended making the carrier test the PRI circuits, but we'd like to do more than that.

I know that faxing is never 100% perfect-- so I am looking for every possible test to show maximum operation.

Of course, it's a little difficult when multiple field reps are claiming to not be able to fax their reports in--yet can always get them faxed in when using an online hosted fax service.

We've seen where for sending faxes, needed to turn off error correction to make faxes work reliably.  But, can this be forced by Hylafax in the act of receiving a fax?  Or, is this not the solution?

I'm guessing here, but I'll sure appreciate any tips....

--Eriks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions