Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to Send/Receive Faxes

Hello HylaFAX friend,

I missed the foregoing conversation, but maybe you could try to do the
following. Turn on the volume of your modem and listen to it when it
tries to establish the connection. If the sound is unexpected, then
there is a good chance that there is something wrong with your dial
string. If this is the case, you need to have a look to the etc
directory to the currently applied dial rules.

I hope that this helps. Have fun in faxing!

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Willy