Re: [hylafax-users] Solved: Faxrcvd and FaxDispatch routing based on MSN number

* Johan de Vries <johan.devries@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [100420 05:43]:

> I also did a call to $INFO  (faxinfo in my case)
> The output did not have any useful  information for SED or AWK to filter
> on Sender or SubAddr
> This explains a lot

Sender and SubAddr are T.30 "fields", so you only get what the sending
fax equipment sends you.  Sender is the T.30 TSI, which is some
un-standard 20 character string the sender configures (usually
abreviated name, or fax number).  SubAddr is rarely used, one of those
"nice, but nobody uses it) feature of T.30.

CALLID* are the call identifiers that the phone line provides (like
caller id name/number, dnis, etc) and hylafax records.  They are outside
the T.30 fax session.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103