Re: [hylafax-users] Waiting longer after call got picked up...

Just add one or two commas on the end, each should add a 1 second wait.

You could also tell the person to whom you are sending the fax that they should change their fax to answer right away instead of after several rings.

-Siri Vias

From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Klaus Hochlehnert
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:42 PM
To: 'hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [hylafax-users] Waiting longer after call got picked up...

Hi,

today I faced the following problem:

- Outbound call to the callee’s fax

- The callee’s PBX takes the call and sends a ring tone (for whatever reason), so the connection is established

- Now HylaFAX hangs up before callee’s fax takes the call

I called the fax number from my phone and after some time the fax gets the call from their PBX, but it takes longer than HylaFAX is willing to wait.

So, how can I extend the time period HylaFAX waits for a response after the connection was established?

Thanks, Klaus

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions