[hylafax-users] Fax 3571 To 1301xxxxxxx blocked

I don't understand what these rejection emails that say "blocked" are for...  how can a fax be "blocked"?  When I try calling the fax number manually, it answers just fine.

Help!

Eriks Goodwin-Pfister
Centritech Communications Systems
400 Southlake Blvd, Bldg D
Richmond, Virginia 23236

Tel: (804) 360-9753
Fax: (804) 302-7343

"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." --Ayn Rand

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the level of thinking that created them." --Albert Einstein

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions