[hylafax-users] gs processes running for hundreds of hours

I am noticing a growing issue with "gs" processes running for hundreds of hours and slowly decreasing hylafax server performance as a result.

Are these tif>>pdf conversion processes that are stuck, or what are they?

How do I get them to "finish" and shut down on their own.

Our current way to handle them is simply to "kill -9 xxxx"  xxxx = process number

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions