Re: [hylafax-users] MODEM <Timeout> on Multitech

Hi.

Raising the MaxSetupAttempts helped a bit, but was not the solution.
Sometimes it manages to initialize the modem, but still often it fails. The status is not "Wedged" but "Waiting for modem to come ready", even after several minutes of restart or receiving a fax.

In syslog I see a lot of "Modem <timeout>" in the chat messages, as described before.

Anything else I could change?
thanks again