[hylafax-users] Fax Forwarding

Hi,

Would you please let me know if below explained thing can be done using
Hylafax or not?

What I would like to have is Fax Forwarding.
Lets say Hylafax is configured with asterisk.
Now We are getting Fax on HyLafax , which is being sent to a Fax Machine.
Is it possible that Hylafax can set a Forward Number to the Fax Machine , so
once Hylafax completes fax sending, that Fax Machine forward the Fax to that
particular forward number?

Thanks In advance!!

--
KP