[hylafax-users] email2fax virtual user not working

Attempting to send email to an address <faxnumber>@fax.mydomain.com to have the email sent as a fax.  Sendmail WILL send a fax if I locally sendmail to recipient.name@<faxnumber>.fax but I need it to work the other way around.  I setup a virtual user as:
@fax.mydomain.com        fax@%1.fax
but this does not seem to function when the mail hits the server from a remote source.

Can someone suggest another way to get sendmail to recognize the fax number from the email it receives and send it properly?

Thanks!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions