[hylafax-users] Daily Faxcron - setup.cache is missing?

Hello Hylafax community-

I have a few systems running CentOS 5.x and Hylafax+ 5.2.1. All but one of them properly sends out nightly faxcron reports. On the installation that doesn't send out the report, here is the error I'm receiving:

---BEGIN---
FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache is missing!

The file /var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache is not present.  This
probably means the machine has not been setup using the faxsetup(8C)
command.  Read the documentation on setting up HylaFAX before you
startup a server system.
---END---

If I run faxcron from the CLI manually, it works perfectly. When it's run via the /etc/cron.daily/hylafax job, I get errors. AND, this only happens on this one box. I've double checked permissions of the setup.cache file and even temporarily set them to 777 just in case.

Is this an odd bug or am I missing something comepletely obvious?

Thank you!

--Tim