[hylafax-users] Clear Channel faxes

I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to use T38modem to have hylafax talk to a Mediatrix FOIP box. The guy who sold me the box suggested that T38 is a bad technology, and I should try Clear Channel. My google fu is weak, and only comes up with radio stations and billboards.

Does anyone know of a program that will simulate a tty for hylafax to talk to and then send clear channel out the IP? I'm using a Mac, but anything unix SHOULD work, I think.

thanks

Brian Postow
Senior Software Engineer
Acordex Imaging Systems