[hylafax-users] Need Programming Help

Good afternoon.

HylaFAX is up and running, using gFax as the graphical front end. I'm running 4.4.4 of hylaFAX and version 0.7.6 of gFax on Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex. Email client is Evolution 2.24.3.

I need help with the following:
  • For every sent fax, send an email, along with a copy of the faxed document, confirming whether the fax was delivered or if delivery failed for some reason.
  • For every received fax, send an email, along with a copy of the faxed document.
If someone can send step-by-step instructions, that would be great (including a list of programs that need to be installed). If someone is interested in doing the work for payment, I'm interested in that also. Either way, if you can help, please respond.

Thanks, John Miller

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions