[hylafax-users] drakfax, and mandrakelinux 10.1 whfc

Esteemed list, Sorry for my english , I am not a native english spoken, anyway I hope it could be enough for you..
I am new like hylafax user, so I have found some troubles with its configuration. I am using hylafax server included with mandrake linux 10.1. Maybe this linux could be some old, but hylafax windows client WHFC only run with that version of hylafax-server.
Like you understand I got to send faxes from windows client through server, but the trouble is that in spite of hylafax-server has been started it do not dispatch faxes before run drakfax (graphical hylafax configuration for both client and server).
Asking on mandrake forums they do not know about it.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions