Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax+ (5.2.x) for Debian Lenny?

Uwe Dippel wrote:
Our embedded system works reasonably now with Hylafax on Lenny, that is 4.4.4.
It still encounters an error or two, and it has been recommended to
try Hylafax+ for better error handling. My question: Does anyone have
a drop-in replacement for Lenny? We have no build environment on our
embedded system.

As you can seen in a not so far time on this ml, I already ask for lenny package and there is two solutions found from Lee:

- install with dpkg --force the etch package (removing the various hylafax* packages before), and make two simlinks from libldap_r.so.2 to libldap_r.so and from liblber.so.2 to a similar name (that like now I don't remember)
- download the hylafax-deb_build.tar.gz file and build a new packages with it.

P.s. http://tinyurl.com/ddsyhu

Michele