[hylafax-users] Hylafax+ (5.2.x) for Debian Lenny?

Our embedded system works reasonably now with Hylafax on Lenny, that is 4.4.4.
It still encounters an error or two, and it has been recommended to
try Hylafax+ for better error handling. My question: Does anyone have
a drop-in replacement for Lenny? We have no build environment on our
embedded system.

Since we are at it: Is there any resource that explains the
configuration details, for us to improve our configuration to make it
more resilient to errors?

Uwe