Re: [hylafax-users] Outbound Faxing

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 16:36 +1000, Peter Verhoeven wrote:
I envisage a setup to send faxes (thousands per day), along these lines:

Hylafax (fax server that I submit the faxes to send to)
IAXModem (providing virtual fax modems to hylafax)
TrixBox (providing the sip gateway for the IAXModems)
a fully T.38 compliant SIP provider that trixbox communicates to

1. Does this sound like a good approach?
I've been happy with T1  <-> Asterisk <-> IaxModem <-> hylafax

The T1 cards you'll need can be in the lower end since echo cancel is not needed
not sure about cost of using,
2. Can anyone recommend any T.38 compliant sip providers?

Note, I'm currently using Hylafax with 40 channels of analog faxing, but need greater capacity. Hence the SIP plan, to increase the number of faxmodems (virtually) without investing in more hardware.

Thanks,
Pete