[hylafax-users] t38modem and calledid routing

Hello all.
I'm setting up another hylafax installation, it works greatly.
Calls coming in into a router, that forward them via h323 to my server, where t38modem answer and
pass the calls to hylafax, and so on...
Only a little problem:

when we receive faxes, we need to identify calledid number, to route fax via mail, but I can't get
it  working
I've tried to reconfigure config.ttyp0, using:

ModemResetCmds:         "AT#CID=10"
CallIDPattern:          "NDID = "

or

CIDName:		"NDID = "

but it doesn't work

In /var/log/syslog I can see only

ANSWER: FAX CONNECTION  DEVICE '/dev/ttyp0'

and not CID informations....

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
Daniele