Re: [hylafax-users] t38modem and calledid routing

Hi Daniele,

Uncomment this parameter in /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf (or whatever your
path be) ir order to solve your problem:
PageChop: none    # Avoid page chopping

and try again, I'm not sure but I think it is not necessary to restart
the service.

FAP

--
FAP