Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax4.4.4 MaxDials

* Robert Becskei <robert.becskei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [090226 10:28]:
> Hello,
>
> Since then I've been trying to put those two options
> MaxDials: 2
> MaxTries: 1

They should go here:

> /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config
>
> and each and every time tried to send a new fax
> and every time in sendq, I saw q12 for example with MaxDials : 12
>
> Maybe I'm missing something very critical here but seems to me that
> MaxDials is completely ignored, tried googling for it as well, was asked
> a few times...but no solution.

When you *submit* a job, the job has a maxdial/maxtries associated with
it.  They will be whatever were submitted.  But faxq should *force* it's
set values (or, if jobcontrol sets them) *on top* of the job values.

So, for instance, you could have them set to 6 in faxq config.  And if a
job is submitted with 12, it should fail out after 6 (faxq configured
max).  But if a job is submitted with 3, that it will fail out after 3,
despite faxq being set a 6.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103