Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax4.4.4 MaxDials

Hello,

Since then I've been trying to put those two options
MaxDials: 2
MaxTries: 1

into the following files :

/etc/hylafax/hfaxd.conf
/etc/hylafax/hyla.conf
/etc/hylafax/sendfax.conf

/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS0

and each and every time tried to send a new fax
and every time in sendq, I saw q12 for example with MaxDials : 12

Maybe I'm missing something very critical here but seems to me that MaxDials is completely ignored, tried googling for it as well, was asked a few times...but no solution.

Sincerely
Robert Becskei
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aidan Van Dyk" <aidan@xxxxxxxx>