[hylafax-users] Windows Fax and Scan integration?

Hey Everybody,

I’m working on a Vista Ultimate machine right now and I see that there is a program called Windows Fax & Scan.  It allows you to connect to a Fax Server to send and receive faxes.  I tried entering in the IP of my Hylafax server but it couldn’t connect (it wasn’t a high probability try anyway).  I’m wondering, does anybody know what kind of fax server this software connects to and if it’s adaptable to Hylafax?  I’m assuming it’ll connect to some fax service provided in Windows Server but I cannot find any info.

It seems like a slick piece of software (without really being able to try it out mind you) and an integrated client would always be nice.  Anybody have any insight into this?

Thanks,

Lucas

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions