Re: [hylafax-users] Solaris and USB modems

Thanks for your reply!  you've been way more than just helpful...!

I'm so sorry, I've just read your message right now, it got buried in
the bunch.  This morning I had a strange feeling about this (guess I
should worry...) and started crawling through the ML messages
folder... And here I am!

I'll check what you've just suggested.  I'm sure that implementing an
industrial modem would be a big plus, but I guess it would cost us way
too much considering our specific needs.  We already have usb modems,
that's why I think we'll buy Usb2serial adapters and file the case...

Thanks again buddy!

--
Marcello Golfieri