Re: [hylafax-users] Local Identifier

* Daniel L. Miller <dmiller@xxxxxxxxx> [090205 17:28]:
> Holger Bruenjes wrote:
>> Haello
>>
>> Am 2009-02-05 20:56, schrieb Daniel L. Miller:
>>> Can I have a Local Identifier that is changed based on either the
>>> remote caller-id, the ring type, or the number dialed?
>>
>> Yes, have a look at man page jobcontrol
>>
>> http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/jobcontrol.php
> Thank you - but not what I needed.  My fault for not being explicit.
>
> I want to change the Local ID reported during a receive - not a send.

Then you want DynamicConfig.  See the man page:
	http://www.hylafax.org/man/4.4.4/hylafax-config.4f.php

It's an option set per-device, and "produces" config options (in the
exact same format/syntax as the config files) that the faxgetty then
uses.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103