[hylafax-users] magic incantation for faxalter to requeue faxes that have been stopped due to killtime exceeded

I am running hylafax 4.4.4 on CentOS 5.2 with Avantfax 3.1.3.

Okay after reading the man page (faxalter), googling and checking past
hylafax list postings, I am somewhat at a loss on how to requeue some faxes
that were created and send via avantfax and have reached their kill time.

I've got 800 faxes sitting in the avantfax outbox and can click on the modify
job link for each fax and then click ok and then they go out fine, googling
so far hasn't found me a way to just requeue the whole lot in one fell swoop.

Speaking with the avantfax folks on irc, they pointed me to faxalter, after
sorting out issues with the admin password, reading lots of mailling list
past postings, I'm stuck, here's the command line I came up with and the
results when I try to requeue a specific job id in the avantfax outbox

    [root@faxserver etc]# faxalter -a now -p -A  -t 10 -r -v 1974
    Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
    Connected to localhost.localdomain.
    220 faxserver.bwss.org server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.4.4) ready.
    -> USER root
    230 User root logged in.
    Password:
    -> ADMIN XXXX
    230 Administrative privileges established.
    -> JOB 1974
    200 Current job: jobid: 1974 groupid: 1110.
    -> JPARM document
    213-PDF docq/doc289.pdf.1110.1974
    213-PDF docq/doc290.pdf.1110.1974
    213 End of documents.
    -> JNEW
    200 New job created: jobid: 2115 groupid: 1110.
    -> JPARM DOCUMENT docq/doc289.pdf.1110.1974
    200 Added document docq/doc289.pdf.1110.1974 as
    docq/doc289.pdf.1110.1974.2115.
    -> JPARM DOCUMENT docq/doc290.pdf.1110.1974
    200 Added document docq/doc290.pdf.1110.1974 as
    docq/doc290.pdf.1110.1974.2115.
    Job 1974: duplicated as job 2115.
    -> JPARM SENDTIME NOW
    213 SENDTIME set to NOW.
    -> JPARM SENDTIME NOW
    213 SENDTIME set to NOW.
    -> JPARM MAXDIALS 10
    213 MAXDIALS set to 10.
    -> JSUBM
    460 Failed to submit job 2115: Unspecified reason (scheduler NAK'd request).
    460 Failed to submit job 2115: Unspecified reason (scheduler NAK'd request).

Most of what I see on the mailing list with the error above points out issues
with windows clients like whfc and such.

Also how does one requeue a whole bunch of job id's, listing each one like
below, won't work in this case as there are 800 faxes to be requeued.

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2004-05/msg00007.php

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting