[hylafax-users] redail when send SMS

Hello

I have the problem when i send more then one SMS to the SMSC of the provider in the same dial then the provider send one the first one and the other ones hi does not send. So my question is: Who can I configure the hylafax that after every job he must disconnect an reconnect for the next one, also when the nummer he dial is the same again?

I use HylaFAX Version 4.4.0 on OpenSuSE 10.3 with Dialogic DivaServerCard 4BRI

Thanks for help.

Marc Ziegenhagen

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions