Re: [hylafax-users] hi there

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Mario Hehe wrote:

Hi all,

I only subscribed to this list this morning and already received a few
emails with some great resources.
Unfortunately I'm new to Hylafax and Linux too (coming from windows
environment) and usually newbie ask "stupid" questions, anyway here it is:

On the documentation I read that upon receiving of a fax the server will
send an email to the "FaxMaster", what I don't know is, how/where the mail
replay server is configured? Also how can the "FaxMaster" settings can be
customize.

Thank you.

My system uses sendmail so I just added an alias to my alias file to forward FaxMaster to my working account. Knowing not what you are running makes it difficult to give any advice but, FaxMaster (and other things) are customized in: /usr/local/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf .

I have found that a lot of good information in the HOW-TO for HylaFAX+ at http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/

-- David Forrest St. Louis, Missouri