[hylafax-users] hi there

Hi all,

I only subscribed to this list this morning and already received a few emails with some great resources.
Unfortunately I'm new to Hylafax and Linux too (coming from windows environment) and usually newbie ask "stupid" questions, anyway here it is:

On the documentation I read that upon receiving of a fax the server will send an email to the "FaxMaster", what I don't know is, how/where the mail replay server is configured? Also how can the "FaxMaster" settings can be customize.

Thank you.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions