Re: [hylafax-users] probelm in receiving fax

Oh !
Thanks for the noting down my mistake....
I have set it to 1 ....

after trying for another half an hr .....

I am still unable to receive the fax....

Holger:

I also tried to get the fax manually thru faxanswer  but can u let me know more specifically....

It shows

[root@rhca ~]# faxanswer -h fax  -q /var/spool/hylafax/FIFO          (Is it worth mentioning FIFO directory.... or  something else. )
usage: faxanswer [-h how] [-q queue-dir] modem

Am I doing somewhere wrong....

Thanks for ur previous help... I skipped it in docs.

Pls let me know ..... my mistake.

REgards
sumit