Re: [hylafax-users] probelm in receiving fax

Hi all !

I also encountering the same issue ....

Unable to receive the FAX.... hylafax is not negotiating as a fax machine....

what should we do to allow hylafax to pickup the line for fax purpose....
assuming that following parameter is set

 RingsBeforeAnswer:      0

do we need to configure sendmail first , then can we accept to receive the fax , or what......

If anyone has expertise in it pls let us know.....

Regards,
Sumit
delhi