Re: [hylafax-users] Can't Cancel Fax Job

John Miller wrote:
I made the mistake of trying to send a fax before I configured my fax/modem. Now, I cannot cancel the job no matter what I do. If someone could tell me where to go to manually delete the job, I would be very grateful!

If faxrm is not working for you for some reason (and you should read 'man faxadduser' about "admin" users), then you can always stop faxq, go in and delete the associated files from /var/spool/hylafax/sendq and /var/spool/hylafax/docq... and then start faxq again.

Thanks,