[hylafax-users] IAX modem, Asterisk, Hylafax and multiple modems issue

I run Hylafax 5.2.5 installed from RPM under Centos 5.1 x64.
Setup with Asterisk 1.4.2 and one IAX modem works just fine, I have iaxmodem (latest release) listening on tty125, and faxgetty running on the same device.
Weird things happen when I try to add more modems/faxgetties or just change the device name to let's say tty126, or tty88 - iaxmodem is ringing but not picking up, as if faxgetty is not running, but it is.
" iax2 show peers" command shows everything is fine and online. I do restart hylafax, iaxmodem and faxgetty after changing files.
iaxmodem log for the problematic device is empty.
Can anybody help me understand what's going on?