[hylafax-users] PS Driver for Win XP

Anyone has good recommendation for postscript driver running on Win XP ?

I have tried the classic Apple Laser Writter, HP LaserJet III, etc. All of them work to certain extent. For example, some will have problem with printing Chinese, some have margin problems. I don't know if the problem comes from the PS driver or the processing by HylaFAX.

I found the HP LaserJet IIIP PostScript Plus works fine for many cases. But, when printing some xls & doc files, the FAX received will have some lines appeared like "paper jam" in normal FAX machine. Do I need to adjust settings in the PS driver ?

The CentOS box works fine to receive FAX since last May.

Thnaks Guys.

Karmit