Re: [hylafax-users] Questions about linux and faxing

Hi Job,

HylaFAX can definitely do this.  The only thing that might present you with a little bit of added complexity would be if you wanted your installation handle both voice and fax calls.  It is most definitely possible to have a HylaFAX setup that will handle voice and fax (and other types) of calls but its a little more complicated than a default type installation.

Good luck (with the legal stuff too...:-).
Dominique