Re: [hylafax-users] Web frontend for job status and history

Mark Shirley ha scritto:
I've looked at a few of the available web frontends for hylafax but none
of them seem to have what I'm looking for.

which one? :)

Basically what we need is a simple front end that will tell us the
status of current jobs in the queue, how many jobs are in the queue and
what number they are being sent to, as well as what jobs failed and why.

We do not need web based faxing as all outgoing faxes are handled at the
command line through an automated system.

Does something like this exist?

There's an hylafax module for webmin, see http://www.tecchio.net/webmin/hylafax/index.php.en. I've used this some time ago: it works fine for basic overview of what is going on. Unfortunately it scales badly with thousands of jobs, read takes ages to load pages.

hth,
riccardo