Re: [hylafax-users] Web frontend for job status and history

I found a simple PERL script somewhere that I could give you.

regards,
Stephen

Mark Shirley <MShirley@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/12/2008 16:05

<hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[hylafax-users] Web frontend for job status and history

I’ve looked at a few of the available web frontends for hylafax but none of them seem to have what I’m looking for.

Basically what we need is a simple front end that will tell us the status of current jobs in the queue, how many jobs are in the queue and what number they are being sent to, as well as what jobs failed and why.

We do not need web based faxing as all outgoing faxes are handled at the command line through an automated system.

Does something like this exist?

This electronic message, including any attachments, contains information which may be confidential or privileged and is intended for the use of the individuals and entities listed above as recipients. If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe that you received this electronic transmission in error, then any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the contents of this message, including any attachments, is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or have reason to believe you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments, without retaining any copies. The sender of this message is not waiving the confidential or legally privileged nature of any of its contents as a result of any mistransmission hereof.

transfers of data to third parties.

           http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.php

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions