Re: [hylafax-users] HalaFAX still sees ttyACM0

What happens if you read the Hylafax manual? :-p

Delete config.ttyACM0 and restart Hylafax, what will faxstat tell you after that?
Ramon F. McDougall schrieb:

Good Morning,,

Hope you are doing well. When you get a chance please explain why my HalaFAX still sees my old modem which has been physically removed and replaced by /dev/ttyS1.

When I do a faxstat:

[root@Hermes ~]# faxstat

HylaFAX scheduler on Hermes: Running

Modem ttyACM0 (1.305.541.7208): Waiting for modem to come ready [root@Hermes ~]#

I’m able to connect to the /dev/ttyS1 device via minicom and I could dial into it from another phone line. I added the new modem with faxaddmodem nad also configured it with minicom. Why does it still see the old modem which has been physically removed. How does one undo a symbolic link? What am I missing? Hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Ramon