Re: [hylafax-users] waiting for v.21 carrier + Failure to train modems

Thanks Lee,

However, it is a LAN conection between the VoIP gateway and the Asterisk, so there should not be jitter and the the codec is alaw, which is a non-compressing codec.

Any ideas???

Thanks.

> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:34:37 -0800
> From: lee.howard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: hbfornies@xxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] waiting for v.21 carrier + Failure to train modems
>

> hbfornies@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Asterisk receives all the audio and signalling in IP from the VoIP
> > gateway.
> > <http://www.vivelive.com/juegos/>
>
> Which is almost certainly the problem. Please see:
>
> http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/docs/fax-over-voip.pdf
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee.
>
> --
> *Lee Howard*
> *Mainpine, Inc. Software Development Lead*
> Tel: +1 866 363 6680 ext 805 | Fax: +1 360 462 8160
> lee.howard@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com

Entra ya en I love Messenger y consigue 30 emoticonos ¡Gratis!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions