[hylafax-users] page breaks

We have a lot of incoming faxes without page breaks, e.g. forwarded rolls from thermofaxes.
Our users have problems with printing or viewing such faxes.

I find a way to automatically split tif files analogically with tiff2fax, i.e. detect faxes with long pages with tiffcheck and split it with ($TIFF2PS -a -H11.7 $fil | $PS2FAX -o $out $opt). But I lose fax information in out file.

Is there any way to retain in resulting file information about received fax?
Or more elegant way to split incoming fax on pages?

Regards,
Alexander