Re: [hylafax-users] Faxstat still show old /dev/ttyACM0 as waiting.

Good Evening to All,

I had to remove my USB (/dev/ttyACM0) modem for being wedged and non-functional. I now have a working PCI Zoom 2920 (/dev/ttyS1) but when I do faxstat, /dev/ttyACM0 comes us as still waiting. How can I remove this reference and have HalaFAX  pick up /dev/ttyS1?

I re-ran faxaddmodem, I’m able to access via minicom and send AT coomands. It’s accessible via fax number.

Thanks,

Ramon

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions