Re: [hylafax-users] Best Practices: Dialogic Diva 4BRI-8 PCI v2

Hello Oliver,

thx ;) installing it right now.

First thing that i found, when i start the build process with "./Build
-deb -pci -no-usb -no-optimized-capi" the wizard still asks me if i want
to build the optimized capi functions as if the -no-optimized-capi
option has no effect.

cy tobi