From: Ramon F. McDougall <rfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Hylafax Users' <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] How to un-wedge a modem
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:47:34 -0500

Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know ho to un-wedge a modem. I am getting this from HylaFAX:

To: FaxMaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: The HylaFAX Receive Agent <fax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: modem on /dev/ttyACM0 appears wedged

Thanks in advance,

Ramon

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, please note that this message may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Privileged/Proprietary Information. In such a case, you are strictly prohibited from downloading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the message from your mailbox. Information contained in this message that does not relate to the business of SEAKR is neither endorsed by nor attributable to SEAKR.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions