Re: [hylafax-users] Human readable status instead of statuscode?

That was fixed ages ago:

    http://git.hylafax.org/HylaFAX/?a=commitdiff;h=1ab4bc6f417953684077b41eaa3592b68bee964f
	Author: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx>
	Date:   Mon Aug 20 15:09:10 2007 +0000

	    common-functions: qfile statuscode matches /^status/

	    Make the status match complete with the trailing : as other matches with
	    similar prefixes do.

Actually, only a few days after 4.4.0 was releases, and the fix was in 4.4.1
(released August 22, 2007) in all the 4.4 releases since (currently 4.4.4, but
we really should release a 4.4.5 soon).

> PS: Are there any developers on this list or should I send this to someone?

I think most developpers are in both -users and -devel.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103