[hylafax-users] Human readable status instead of statuscode?

Hi,

I'm using Hylafax 4.4.0 (OpenSuSE 11.0). I decided to use the 'default'
notify script with templates. Now I have a little problem - the variable
'faxstatus' returns a 'statuscode:xxx' (where xxx is a number).

If I look at the 'doneq' files, I see that the 'usual' status line exists:
> status:No carrier detected
> statuscode:2
Is there any other variable that would give me the 'human readable'
status that I could use in templates?

 Thanks, Danilo

begin:vcard
fn:Danilo Godec
n:Godec;Danilo
org:Agenda OpenSystems
adr:;;Ul. Pohorskega bataljona 49;Maribor;;2000;Slovenia
email;internet:danilo.godec@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+386 2 4216138
tel;fax:+386 2 4216141
tel;cell:+386 40 618802