[hylafax-users] Faxgetty - how to modify informations written to received tiff file

Hello,

is there a way to modify informations, taht faxgetty  wirte into received document (tiff file)??

There are some info in the tiff, which can be read by "faxinfo" command.
I would like to modify those
     CALLID1
     CALLID2
records

Is it posible with some command?

Or (preferably) is it possible to modify informations that faxgetty read from modem?
I mean, when there is an inbound call, faxgetty read some informations from modem (the CALLID stuff).
Is it possible to modify these informations, so that faxgetty use new CALLID to write it to session log and received document?

I know this is a bit strange question, but i need to "hide" some informations from users.

Thank you for any help

Tomáš Novosad