[hylafax-users] How to read xferfaxlog

Hi.

I have a Hylafax 4.4.4-10 server (only for send) running on a Debian
system. I use sendfax client to send faxes. When I read the
/var/spool/hylafax/log/xferfaxlog file, I'm not sure wich jobs has
been send and wich jobs failed. I write my 'thinkings', please correct
me if I'm not right:

1. All the send faxes are writen in the xferfaxlog file

2. All those jobs marked as 'UNSENT' in this file (I always refering
to xferfaxlog file) has not been sent

3. The jobs marked as 'SEND' may or not been send:

Please see http://rafb.net/p/pTjRS645.php

For security reasons I've changed some sensitive values.

Please answer one by one all my points, and if I'm wrong  please tell me.

Thanks a lot.

Javier