[hylafax-users] Successful fax sent notification and language problem

Hi Guys,

Sending I outgoing faxes, when the message fails, I receive the notice of
failed, but when my fax is successfully delivered, I don't received the Sent
notice...
I was reading some documents, but as my english is not good, I don't
understand actually what to do or how to set it up.

Also I need that all the notices that manage my Hylafax be in spanish. I've
modified FaxDispatch adding
#TEMPLATE=es;; but don't works...

Pls can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance for the help and the patience.

Best regards,

Jorge Saraceno