Re: [hylafax-users] Issue when Hylafax sits idle for a few days

Thanks for the help. I didn't see much in the daemon log file that
could point me in the right direction. I've changed the servertracing
in my config file.

I just checked and it shows that faxgetty is running but I'm not sure
if was running right before I tried sending a fax.

I did some searching and there's a step I didn't do and that was add
the respawn to the inittab. Did I miss a needed step? Also, how do you
this in Ubuntu since I don't have an inittab file.

Thanks,
John