Re: [hylafax-users] failed faxes to canon laser 9000

francesco messineo wrote:
Hello all,
further investigations on failed fax sent from my server showed that
almost all fax that receiver report arriving corruped (at my end they
fail for missing answer to EOP) are sent to telogy network equipment
or canon laser 9000 series (like:  NSF remote fax equipment: Canon
Laser Class 9000 Series).
Is anyone experiencing something similar?

The NSF of "Telogy Networks" almost certainly indicates that your call is connecting through a T.38 call path, and the problem therefore is most likely a bug in that T.38 system or it's due to VoIP jitter somewhere surrounding that T.38 system.

If you're using VoIP for faxing then don't. If the receiver is using VoIP then tell them that's the problem. Otherwise contact your telco and complain about this to them.

Thanks,