Re: [hylafax-users] Saving sent/received faxes as PDF

* Wolfgang Klein <klein.wolfg@xxxxxx> [080903 14:28]:

> I didn't mean sending faxes as PDF *attached to e-mail*.
>
> I meant saving the faxes as PDF on the local hard drive. That's what I
> can't get Gentoo to do. Sending e-mails with PDF attachments isn't any
> trouble at all.

It's 1 line in $SPOOL/etc/FaxDispatch, 3 if done carefully::

	if [ -f "$FILE"]; then
		tiff2pdf -o"/path/to/$FILENAME.pdf" $FILE
	fi

You just need to make sure that /path/to is writable by the uucp user
(the default user HylaFAX run stuff as).

a.
--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103